Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Scoops cards coming your way..........


Ohh I have been a busy bee this afternoon........not only was I browsing various resource outlets I have looking for ideas and inspiration for my upcoming Summer Mini Stamp Camp (June 27 - check my calendar for further details) I was able to make some sample cards featuring the Sweet Scoops stamp set.  Only 2 of the Sweet Scoops cards will be featured at my June 27 stamp camp but I am going to post all of the samples I made.  This stamp set is truly an amazing stamp set....I say that because you can do anything with it....make backgrounds using the sprinkles and striped stamps, make single, double, triple cones, female and masculine cards depending on color choices, add glitter to make shimmery ice cream......the creativiness is endless with this stamp set.  It is one of my favs and after browsing to get some inspiration I can see it is a lot of other people's favs too.

The above card was inspired by a lady named Nancy....in her gallery she has a card very similar to this one and when I saw her card I loved it.  Click here to see Nancy's card.  Isn't this card amazing.  I love the tone on tone ice cream and then the colored one on top.  So cute.  I chose the Pixie Pink color for my card as this is a retiring color.  Though I haven't used this color in a very long time I think it goes well with ice cream - don't you?

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini)
Paper: Pixie Pink card stock, Whisper White card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Close to Cocoa card stock
Ink: Pixie Pink Classic Stampin' Spot, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin' Spot
Accessories: 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Pretty In Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Tag Corner Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  Pixie Pink is a retiring Stampin' Up! color and will be no longer available after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked my card well enough to CASE it, Michelle! I love your version! Thanks so much for the link to my original design!

    ReplyDelete