Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life's Moments Flower card

The inspiration for this card came from two places.......my backyard vegetable garden boxes and Jackie Topa.  There is an amazing card on Jackie's blog (her card) of a flower beside a glitter window and when I saw the flower I knew that would be the perfect flower to fit into my faux wood garden box.  The flower petals are made with the XL Two-Step Bird Punch.  I haven't used that punch in a while but it is never far from my reach.  hehehe when I like something I tend to use it a lot.  As you can see my new stamping product to use is the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and the Perfect Polka-Dots Textures Impressions Folder.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: Elements of Style
paper: Bashful Blue card stock, Certainly Celery cards tock, Whisper White cards tock, Close to Cocoa card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock
ink: Very Vanilla Craft Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
accessories: XL Two-Step Bird Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Playground Designer Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment