Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz meets Butterfly Die


A friend of mine, Carol, came over to stamp yesterday.  It was really cute, all 3 of us (Carol, my daughter and myself) had little tables in front of the t.v. and we were all creating watching Cinderella III.  It was a great couple of hours while my son was down for his nap.  I had recently received an order from Stampin' Up! and in that order was their new SMOOCH SPRITZ!  The only words that I have for this new, fun product is WOW!  I can see myself getting carried away and spritzing all of my projects.  hahahaha just like when glitter was new to me......I had glittler EVERYWHERE.  Here is a card that we made.  Carol is a fairly new stamper and is in love with the Big Shot Die-Cut Machine so I wanted to do a card that showcased different dies for it.  On this card we used the Top Note Bigz Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die and the Little Leaves sizzlits dies.  I tried to take a picture at an angle so that you could see the Smooch Spritz on the card.  Next time I won't use so much of it.  hahaha

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
Stamp sets: Elements of Style
Paper: Basic Gray card stock, Whisper White card stock, Melon Mambo Textured card stock, Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Certainly Celery card stock
Ink: Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Little Leaves sizzlits die, half white pearls from the Pretties Kit, Pretty In Pink Satin Ribbon, Silver HodgePodge Hardware, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz 

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment