Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Masculine Happy Birthday


Another attempt using Stampin' Up!'s Builder Wheels from the Summer Mini Catalogue.  I think I have the hang of it now.  After using the Candle Craze builder wheel as a background on the Old Olive card stock and then both the Birthday and Candle Craze builder wheels on the Whisper White card stock I think I finally know how to use these properly.  My images are a little off balance but that too shall come with time.  hehehehe  You know what they say pratice makes perfect.  There is another product that I definetly have to work on and that is the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz.  This smooch spritz is way darker than the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz.  I positioned the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz bottle in the center of my card and pushed the top down and it ended up spraying the top left corner of my card.  I did remove the layers first before I sprayed as I didn't really know what it was going to look like.  As you can see the ribbon is a two toned and there is a big splotch in the top left corner.    I made this masculine birthday card for Tom my sister-in-law's husband.  I hope he likes it.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: Candle Craze (builder wheel), Birthday (builder wheel)
paper: Kraft card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Old Olive card stock, Whisper White card stock
ink: Chocolate Chip Classic ink re-fill & Certainly Celery Classic ink re-fill added to an un-inked cartridge
accessories: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Log Cabin Smooch Spritz

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog. Happy Everything is a retired stamp set and won't be available after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment