Friday, June 18, 2010

Razzleberry White Celery Happy Birthday Card


Here is another birthday card  made using Stampin' Up!'s Builder Wheels.  I am really getting the hange of them now.  See how I got just the Happy Birthday words on the card front.  I am able to line the Birthday Wheel up so I can just get those words.  yeah!  All of my cards will be similar in color as I only have one ink cartridge so far.  I will order some more on my next order so I can jazz these cards up a bit.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: Birthday (builder wheel), Candle Craze (builder wheel), So Many Stars (builder wheel)
paper: Rich Razzleberry cards tock, Whisper White card stock, Certainly Celery card stock
ink: Certainly Celery Classic re-inker, Chocolate Chip Classic re-inker, Rich Razzleberry Classic re-inker in a triple cell ink cartridge
accessories: Scallop Edge Punch,  Masterpiece Ribbons Originals

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment