Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Builder Wheels card


Last night I was able to play around with Stampin' Up!'s new builder wheels.  Let me tell you these take a little bit of getting used to...probably just like the first time you used a Stampin' Up! standard or jumbo wheel.  Here is the card I came up with.  Whenever I used Stampin' Up!'s standard wheel or jumbo wheels I would just use an ink pad to ink the wheels up...well I tried using Stampin' Write Markers for these builder wheels and it wasn't so easy.......I am glad that I bought an uninked triple cell ink cartridge.  I put Certainly Celery Classic re-inker in one cell, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink in the middle cell and Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink in the third cell.  My images weren't straight enough and the card front wasn't big enough to put all of the words from the Birthday wheel.  I am off to play again to see if I can't master this product before my Summer Mini Stamp Camp on June 27.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp sets: Happy Everything, Candle Crazy (builder wheel), Birthday (builder wheel), So Many Stars (builder wheel)
paper: Rich Razzleberry Textured card stock, Whisper White card stock, Chocolate Chip card stock, Certainly Celery card stock
ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Rich Razzleberry Classic Re-Inker, Certainly Celery Classic Re-Inker, Chocolate Chip Classic Re-Inker, Certainly Celery Classic Stampin' Pad
accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot Ribbon, Playground Designer Series Buttons, Scallop Edge Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  Happy Everything is a retired stamp set and won't be available after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment