Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tied up Dog card


This is the last card I created using the "faux wood" technique.  This technique was so fun and had my creative juices flowing.  A while back I had made a dog card using the punch art dog idea from Jackie Topa and when I saw a single piece of faux wood sitting on my stamping space this card idea popped into my head.  It turned out just the way I had hoped it would.  Don't you love it when that happens. :)  I must thank Jackie again as her ideas are always so amazing.  Finally I think all of the "faux wood" technique card ideas out of my head.....now I can move onto another technique...hehehe.  Before that I need to make a couple of baby blankets - yup I sew too.  I have for the past year or so made baby rag quilts for family and friends when a new addition to their family is born.  After the rag quilts have been finished (hopefully by the end of this week) I can play some more - my order for new products should be in....yes I am receiving a shipment next week of Stampin' Up!'s new in-colors and core colors - ohhhh I am so excited...along with that shipment I will also receive 2 new stamp sets that will be featured in Stampin' Up! 2010 - 2011 Idea Book & Catalogue.......keep your eyes peeled for some new fresh projects.  I love this time of the year.  The excitement of a new catalogue never seems to end.

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp set: P is for Paw wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
paper: Tempting Turquoise card stock, Very Vanilla card stock, Certainly Celery card stock, Soft Suede card stock, Real Red card stock, Basic Black card stock, Close to Cocoa card stock, Pink Pirouette card stock, Whisper White card stock, Very Vanilla Craft Stampin' Pad
ink: Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
accessories: Natural Hemp Twine, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Perfect Polka-Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Small Oval Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.


Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment