Thursday, June 10, 2010

Orange Tiger Ice Cream - June 27 Summer Mini Stamp Camp

I had to make another version of Nancy's card featuring Tiger Ice Cream - who doesn't love tiger ice cream.  Yum.  Just thinking about it makes me want to open up my freeze and take a scoop.  This is another card that will be featured at my June 27 Summer Mini stamp camp.  I think this card could be given to a woman or man for their birthday - what do you think?  Thanks Nancy once again for your inspiration!

Stampin' Up! Supplies used:
stamp set: Sweet Scoops (Summer Mini)
paper: Only Orange card stock, Basic Gray card stock, Whisper White card stock
ink: Only Orange Classic Stampin' Spot, Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad, Basic Black Classic Stampin' Pad
accessories: Tag Corner Punch, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

To order the products to make this card, please contact me directly or go online to my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website. There is a direct link on the left hand side of my blog.  Only Orange is a retiring Stampin' Up! color and will be unavailable after June 30, 2010.

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment